Best Christmas Gifts for the Yoga Lover in Your Life
Christmas shopping season is in full swing and it’s time to start crossing all your sporty friends and relatives off your list. Let Lively help! We have the perfect selection of gifts.
Here are our 8 suggestions for the yoga chick in your life:
1. Beyond Yoga Quilted Essential Long Leggings ($80) These pants have it all. They’re made out of supplex, which you’ll just have to believe us when we say it’s amazing. The company as specifically designed these leggings to transition from studio to street- they’ll wick and stay in place, but they also look awesome with boots and a tunic. Plus, c’mon- it’s fun to be the only girl in the class wearing Wild Plum instead of standard issue black.
2. and 3. House of Metalworks Lotus Love Double Strand Necklace ($42) and Beyond Yoga T-Back Bralet ($62). House of Metalworks is run by a great little independent jewelry maker, Jill (yup, we’re on first name basis with our artists) who hand crafts each piece out of recycled metals. And the bralet? Fashionable on the outside and soft as a kitten on the inside.
4. Milloo Leather Cube Cosmetic Case ($45). Another one of our favorite artists, Konstantinos makes these pouches in Greece and sends us photos of all the leather and amazing fabric lining before he ships. This cube will make you smile every time you open your gym bag.
6. Blue Tapestry Yoga Mat Spray in Grapefruit ($10). Have you ever been relaxing into a hard-earned child’s pose and noticed a certain, uh, funk emanating from your yoga mat? Time for this spray. The scent is absolutely clean and completely non-cloying, and there’s a little bit of witch hazel in there for some natural disinfecting.
7. Prana Synergy Travel Towel in Pomegranate ($55). This mat has a natural rubber base which will keep you from slipping during that hot yoga class. Bonus: throw it into your suitcase when you go to Grandma’s house for Christmas and use it as a yoga mat.
8. ToeSox Full Grip Bella ($16). These cute little socks just fly off the shelves at Lively. Cold studio? ToeSox! Slippy feet? ToeSox! Lack of pedicure? ToeSox! They’ll work for barre classes, Pilates, yoga, kicking around the house… whatever you need.
05 Dec, 2014
Apparel, gift guide, Uncategorized, yoga