Kids Masks | 2-pack
Regular price $ 9.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
**ALL PURCHASES OF SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL**
Made with heart and soul in Los Angeles from upcycled fabrics used in Onzie's yoga clothing. Onzie has donated thousands of masks to local hospitals, and proceeds will be donated to healthcare workers across America through a donation to the Center For Disaster Philanthropy.
Multi-layer fabric made of Full Flex Spandex technology for the exterior with a high performance inner lining and elastic straps. Fabric is stretchy, comfort fitting, quick-drying and breathable. Masks can be used on their own for protection or as a cover for an N95 and filtered masks.
- Ages 5 -10 Years
- Non-medical, reusable face mask with elastic straps
- 2-pack of pre-packed assorted colors (colors may vary from pictured)
- Fabric is stretchy, quick-drying and breathable
- Please hand wash before wearing and hang dry
- These masks are not FDA-approved as medical devices
- These masks are not certified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Approved apparel manufacturer of LA Protects: A collective of LA manufacturers pulling together to help meet the mayor of Los Angeles' goal of producing 5M non-medical masks
*This item is final sale and non-refundable.