Hidden Contour Recycled | Aqua/Peach
Regular price $ 19.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Hidden Contour socks are constructed with yarns made from recycled plastic waste and provide ultimate protection and impact resistance with plush cushion, all while contouring to your foot for a structured fit. Engineered with proprietary recycled Drynamix moisture management technology to wick away moisture from your skin, Hidden Contour socks keep feet cool and dry throughout every activity.
The socks have been race tested and incorporate a hand-linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot for ultimate comfort. Hidden Contour socks feature an extra deep heel pocket to ensure that the socks fit your foot perfectly and won’t slide down your foot during a run.
Balega is working toward a more sustainable future while continuing to preserve our unmatched excellence in fit, feel, and performance. Proudly made in the USA, Hidden Contour socks offer a 1-year warranty.
- Constructed with yarns made from recycled plastic waste
- Provides a supportive and structured fit to contour to your foot, and promotes natural movement and proper blood circulation with unique positioning of varying elastic bands
- Delivers ultimate protection and impact resistance with plush, dense cushioned running sock design and a 200 needle-count fabric
- Keeps feet cool and dry with proprietary recycled Drynamix moisture wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked, seamless, reinforced toe
- Deep heel pocket and high heel tab to help prevent sock from slipping into shoe
- Each sock is hand-inspected for quality insurance. Proudly made in the USA. One- year warranty