Kids' Rainbow | Silver/Navy
**ALL PURCHASES OF SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL**
Elastic laces and a hook-and-loop bridge strap make it easy to put on and take off, while a sturdy heel cup and a grippy rubber tread provide stability and traction in any activity.
Tsukihoshi has been committed to keeping children’s feet healthy since 1873.
Toes’ Freedom to Move
Their generous toe box allows toes to splay naturally, mimic barefoot walking motion and enhance grip and balance.
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.