Kids' Ty-Ranger-Saurus Crew | Eclipse
Not sure if dinosaurs ever went hiking, but chances are if you ask a kid, they'll know. The extent of knowledge some kids have about dinosaurs usually trumps their knowledge of how well a Merino Wool sock will keep them on their outdoor quest, but you should know. These socks can get wet, they can fight off odor, and ultimately, they are made to last a lifetime. And from the heat of a meteor exploding to an ice age, they are fit for everything. We guarantee that.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, trail runners, digs
- Kid's Micro Crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Now that's peak hiking comfort!
- We close every toe on our socks using our True Seamless™ technology for an ultra smooth feel that's kid-approved.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Kids' Size Chart
|Sock Size||Kids' US||Euro||UK|