Women's Glide Micro Crew | Midnight
Inspired by the peregrine falcon every ultra-lightweight Merino Wool stitch in our cushioned Glide sock is intentionally designed to be light and smooth, and comfortable. Crush tough terrain, not the soles of your feet, and see just how fast you can fly.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Running shoes, trail runners, athletic sneakers
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- Materials: 50% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
Women's Size Chart
|Sock Size||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|