Youth Mako | Silver/Multi
The Mako combines breathable, quick-drying fabrics with rugged durability and protection.
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
My son picked this shoe a year ago in orange. He wore them almost every day for a year until we finally needed to replace them. I brought him back, and he chose this same shoe again in this cool new rainbow color. They’re pricey but worth it considering they are so versatile and held up for a whole year. He loves them year-round, and they’re great for all activities, even wet/water activities and muddy ones since they dry quick and are machine washable. Thank you, Lively!