Kids' Hike Waterproof | Black/Camo
Regular price $ 59.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Use it as a shoe, use it as a boot -- this sneaker can do it all! It's not only waterproof, it's breathable, flexible, and machine washable. The best of all worlds!
- Waterproof Protection-Breathable waterproof item (Tsukihoshi Dry Membrane)
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/RUBBER outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.
Based on 1 review
So glad I found this boot on lively athletics. The company doesn’t make them anymore and they are my daughters favorite hiking boots. They came in perfect condition. Thank you!