Ferris Bueller Shirt
It’s the jam-packed day that any Chicagoan or tourist can only dream of. Impossible? Maybe. Fun? Absolutely.
Let’s go through the full itinerary of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off:
1. Cameron’s House: Highland Park, IL
2. Glenbrook North High School: Northbrook, IL
3. Parking Garage: 172 W. Madison
4. Sears Tower: 233 S. Wacker
5. Chicago Board of Trade: 141 W. Jackson
6. Chez Quis Restaurant: 22 W. Schiller
7. Wrigley Field: 1060 W. Addison
8. Art Institute of Chicago: 111 S. Michigan
9. Von Steuben Day Parade: 33 North Dearborn
10. Glencoe Beach: Glencoe, IL
The John Hughes masterpiece not only magnificently shows off this great city but highlights the pleasure of playing hooky every once in awhile. As they say - "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around, you could miss it."
DETAILS * Super soft ringspun fabric * Unisex fit. Heather style * Designed and hand-printed in Chicago