Dirty shoes? No problem! These sneakers are built to withstand repeated washing.
Plus, the generous toe-box of all Tsukihoshi shoes means toes have room to splay naturally, mimicking barefoot walking motion, and enhance grip and balance.
The soles help little feet flex correctly and help promote natural movement, while a heel stabilizer helps keep the feet supported.
Kid-friendly closures provide easy on/off and extra-accurate fit adjustment.
Kids' Kaz | Navy/Red
Regular price $ 64.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.