Men's PCT Micro Crew | Forest
Darn Tough will donate 5% of the sales of this sock to help support the PCTA's outdoor educational programs, preservation, and protection of the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail. Visit pcta.org for more info.
Thru-hiking the PCT is not for the faint of heart. Though you might go it alone, you'll always be in good company with a pair of great-fitting, moisture-wicking socks. Your best bud is a lightweight hiker with enough cushion to keep your feet in prime condition. If you make it to Canada, swash those socks immediately and start planning the next trip — there's always available mileage when your socks are unconditionally guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Men's/Unisex Size Chart
|Sock Size||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|