Women's Flow Velociti Wind | Black/Halo Gray
**ALL PURCHASES OF SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL**
Tested for over 11,000 miles, the UA Flow Velociti Wind is the latest chapter in running innovation with a disruptive design and all-in-one cushioning system that eliminates the rubber outsole.
Under Armour is inspired by their elite run athletes and is constantly pursuing the most innovative solutions to help them get better. In a sport where every second counts, the Under Armour team sought to create a lightweight yet supportive shoe that would perform for elite runners in their most taxing workouts. The team focused on a simple idea: how could they create a shoe that’s built for speed and breaking barriers? Could they remove the heaviest part of the shoe – the outsole – without sacrificing durability or traction?
After 3 years, over 17 rounds of raw material testing, 9 rounds of biomechanical testing, 15 rounds of shoe testing, and over 11,000 miles of weartesting – they did it. Introducing the all-new UA Flow midsole.
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- Warp™ upper optimizes containment with lightweight lockdown & allows maximum breathability
- One-piece FLOW midsole provides responsive & long-lasting cushioning
- FLOW technology eliminates the rubber outsole, creating a more lightweight & seamless ride on any surface
- Outsole material is super-durable & increases ground traction
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning