Women's Cloudsurfer | Auburn/Frost
- High-cushioned shoe for a soft, flexible ride on casual road runs
- Mesh uppers are lightweight and let the feet breathe easy
- Padded heel collar and tongue provide all-around comfort
- Rockered geometry encourages natural forward propulsion
- CloudTec midsole provides shock absorption and rebound
- Rubber contact soles deliver durable traction on road surfaces
This is Cloudtec Phase
For an adapted and specialized version of our signature CloudTec® technology, we left nothing up to chance. Using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), we simulated how each component of our prototype reacts while running. Using invaluable insights from this method, we created the optimal midsole for a seamless weight transfer from heel to toe. It's called CloudTec Phase™ and it introduces a new age of cushioning.
But why Phase?
In CloudTec Phase™, the computer-generated Clouds seamlessly collapse like dominos when your foot lands. The result? Supreme, enhanced cushioning, and a softer, smoother transfer from heel to toe.
Less plastic, less water
We're not riding the sustainability wave – we're creating our own. To save on water, the Cloudsurfer's yarn is colored using a dope dyeing process that requires 90% less water than standard techniques. We've also ditched the plastic overlays and bumped up the shoe's total recycled content to 30%