Women's Guide 17 | Navy/Orchid
- CenterPath technology provides comfort and protection with a broader platform, higher sidewalls and an asymmetric profile to guide your stride.
- Softer PWRRUN cushioning in the midsole with a higher stack height for improved comfort.
Who's it for?
- Runners who slightly overpronate and need lightweight support for their stride.
- Runners with a diverse workout routine that includes various distances, speeds, and intervals.
- Anyone with a wide foot wants a shoe that can accommodate without sacrificing comfort.
Upper: 360° fit forms to your foot for customized support and comfort. PWRRUN+ sockliner provides a supremely comfortable step-in feel.
Midsole: Pillowy soft PWRRUN foam with a higher stack height for a more comfortable ride. CenterPath technology guides your stride with a broader platform, higher sidewalls and an asymmetric profile.
Outsole: Blown rubber in the forefoot and heel offers reliable traction and durability. Forefoot flex grooves enable soft landings. Wide platform supports smooth transitions for an inherently stable ride.
- Weight: 8.1 oz, 232 grams
- Heal Stack: 35mm
- Forefoot Stack: 29 mm
- Heel-Toe Offset: 6 mm