We here at Lively are crazy for Christmas and would probably start with the Christmas carols on 11/1 if our employees would let us.
So, to spread our love, I've compiled a list of the best gifts we have in stock, all under $50!
1. Spa Gift Box, $30. This little gift box comes wrapped and full of the most amazing stuff (Lavender Soap, Vanilla Lip Balm, Pink Grapefruit Bath Salt, Muscle rescue balm tin and Skin rescue balm tin). The whole store smells amazing when we get these in!
2.Laalee Birth Flower Necklace, $28. There are two ways to gift this: give the recipient their birth month OR give a mom the birth months of her children.
3. Amphipod Swift-Clip Versa-Light, $14.95. A super-lightweight, super-bright little light that clips to just about anything!
4. Mood Stone Necklace (changes colors!), $26. So retro throwback, so cute.
5. Sky & Company Soak, $15. I am obsessed with how beautiful these bottles are. I just love them. I guess the salts are just a bonus add on?
6. Amphipod Micro-Light Band, $15.95. Ultra-bright flashing reflective LED band. Fits arm, ankle and can be strapped to backpack, etc. Four separated brilliant LEDs for maximum visibility integrated in chafe-free and adjustable soft-stretch band.
7. The North Face Fleece Gloves, $25. What's not to love? Unisex, WARM, machine washable winter running gloves. Yay!
8. Enamel Pin, $10. I love that enamel pins are making a comeback! They're so cute, and we love this one because it was designed by our cousins at Hello! Lucky.
9. Star Necklace, $28. Black enamel star on a gold chain, cute and lucky!
10. Goodr Sunglasses, $25-35. These are the ideal running sunglasses. No bounce, no fog, and amazing colors! I love this one because the shape is trendy but the color is classic- best of both worlds.
11. Darn Tough Bear Socks, $21. These socks are amazingly warm and, yes, I do wear them on runs. But the best part is the lifetime guarantee- they'll mail ou a new pair if you EVER get a hole in them.
12. Retro Bowl Necklace, $30. There's just something so cozy about this necklace.
Still looking for more?